Learning to cope
KINGSTON PSYCHOLOGY CLINIC
is a clinical psychology service based in the heart of Kingston Upon Thames helping people with psychological and emotional difficulties. Qualified clinical psychologists specialise in Talking Therapies, Psychology, Counselling, Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Mindfulness. We work with adults and young people (age 13 years plus) who are experiencing a wide range of presenting difficulties and offer individual psychological assessment and one-to-one psychological therapy, including treatments for depression, anxiety, trauma, relationship difficulties, self esteem, eating disorders, pain and stress.
The service also offers clinical supervision to other mental health clinicians and consultation services to organisations/businesses. Whilst a variety of psychological approaches are drawn upon, the latest up-to-date, evidence based treatments are the most frequently offered, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT).
- Specialists in working with adults and young people (age 13 plus)
- Afternoon and evening appointments are available.
- Registered with all major health insurance companies (no ‘top up’/'administration’ fees charged directly to clients).
- Members of the following professional bodies; BPS, HPCP and BABCP.
- Self referrals are accepted as are referrals through health care providers/GPs.
- Central location within easy reach of south west London and Surrey (five minutes walk from Kingston train station).
Our core business is psychological assessment and treatment/individual therapy.
Clinical supervision and consultation is offered to other psychologists and mental health professionals/organisations.
A range of therapies are on offer including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Integrative Therapy (drawing on different therapeutic models).